Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Dancing Robot: Scott Jr



During this project my role was to program the robot and to create the webspiration. This whole process took about 4 weeks to complete. During this time we had to think of a song and program our robot so it could ‘dance’ to that song for no more than a minute. Problems that I faced included loosing our programming and our robot falling off the table and shattering into pieces. We overcame these problems by taking screenshots of our programming whenever we had finished a part and by taking our time to put the robot back together perfectly. I believe Stephanie and I did a pretty good job considering we had four failed attempts of our bricks working. We were able to finish before the completion time and our dance fit quite well with the music. 


1 comment:

  1. You both did a great job and I would have liked to hear more about strengths and how you achieved them and weaknesses i.e. problems you had and how you trued to solve them. You both would have benefitted from spending more time planning what you wanted to do and I would have liked to see more detail in PM sheet but all in all well done. PS Could not open your video link you need to insert the code that allows me to open it even without permission.

    ReplyDelete