Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Kenneth - Ultrasonic Sensor

Today my partner and I were asked to add an ultrasonic sensor onto the front of our robot, which we had made a few lessons prier.
We then had a few complications while trying to accomplish the finished product.
At first we were able to program our robot without any hassle, we were even able to film the outcome.
Although not long after our brink started to muck up every time we tried to program something new into it. We tried to shut it down multiple times but nothing would work, but thank goodness we recorded everything before hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment